Terms & Conditions
1. This website is operated by Dog's Paw Limited. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Dog's Paw Limited.
2. Dogspaw.co.uk is a B2B or trade only website only and as such, exempt from the Consumer Contracts (formerly Distance Selling) regulations. Dog’s Paw Limited will comply with the E-commerce B2B regulations, which apply to any sales made electronically from this website
4. The Sale of Goods Act and the Supply of Goods and Services Act, provides the Buyer with rights in cases of faulty goods, mis-described or substandard goods, this applies to goods sold from this website under business-to-business contracts.
5. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
6. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to our website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
7. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
8. Dog’s Paw Limited does not operate on a sale or return basis.
9. Whilst we will take sensible precautions to ensure that we do not sell products localised or personalised with your location to a competitive store in your vicinity Dog's Paw does not operate an official exclusivity to area policy.
10. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
11. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
12. Dog’s Paw Limited does not operate on a sale or return basis.
13. All copyright, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property rights in the Goods and all information and advertising material which the Company may provide the Buyer or it’s agents shall remain at all times vested in the Company and the Buyer shall not acquire any intellectual property rights or license relating to the Goods and may not copy or imitate the Goods, nor shall it license any such rights to a third party.
14. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
15. Our website offers a range of products for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single unit of products for purchase on this website.
16. Where items are personalised or localised, you will be liable for any misspellings. Where products require places or locations Dog's Paw Limited will endeavour to ensure that all places or locations are spelt correctly. If we are in doubt we will contact the buyer by telephone or email to check that the spelling we have is correct. We will not be held responsible for any delay in despatch of goods that this may cause.
17. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
18. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
19. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
20. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
21. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
22. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
23. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
24. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
25. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
26. Dates for delivery or for completion of services are estimates only and shall not constitute a term or condition between the Company and the Buyer. The Company shall charge the Buyer (unless instructed in writing by a Director of the Company) a carriage charge of £7.00 for gross card orders of under £120.00 excluding VAT.
27. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been manufactured or not.
28. All personalised or localised products are designed, amended and manufactured to order. Where they have been manufactured you will be responsible for paying the full cost of the items.
29. Where items have not been manufactured prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
30. Where you have ordered personalised or localised products you may not be able to cancel for a refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
31. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
32. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
35. No agent or representative of Dog's Paw Limited or any associated companies may overide, cancel or influence the terms and conditions as laid down here. Any variance in this contract must be agreed and confirmed in writing by a Director of the company.
36. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
37. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.