1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Dog's Paw Limited.
2. Certain types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are localised/personalised and manufactured to order.
3. If the item(s) you purchased were faulty or you think the item(s) were not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
4. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
5. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item(s) you purchased were purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item(s) you purchased was in a sale or discounted then it will not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.